Surya :
Hay Moreno, long time no see
Moreno : Hay surya, yes we had not seen
Surya : Where do you live?
Moreno : I live in the State of London
Surya : Wow, that's so cool
Moreno : Thank you
Surya : By the way what are you doing
in this?
Moreno : I'm waiting for a fellow entrepreneur
I'm on the way to this hotel
Surya : If I may know, what business
are you doing?
Moreno : I'm going through the business of
making cloth from London
Are you an entrepreneur?
Surya : Yes, I am also an entrepreneur
Moreno : What business are you doing?
Surya : I am going through the business
of making clothes
Moreno : From when you do these dress-making
business?
Surya : Since graduating high school I
went through this business of making clothes
Moreno : Is your system in an effort to stay
awake job security?
Surya : Yes , to this day my business
workplace safety system is still well preserved
Moreno : Then, what salary you give in your
business?
Surya : I grant salary payment system
with standard 1-month quake 1
Moreno : It's so nice
Surya : Thank you
Moreno : What did you do for the promotion
of your business?
Surya : I did a promotion with the
internet, blackberry messenger and other
Moreno : Wow, good promotion system
Surya : Thanks
Moreno : What if we work together in this endeavor, then you make
the shirt from me, How?
Surya : Looks like it's a good idea,
when can we start this collaboration?
Moreno : Eventually, we'll discuss this more
serious cooperation
Surya : Okey, I’m comeback to my home ,
because it is still a lot of work to do
Moreno :
Thank you, and be careful in the way
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar