Selasa, 30 April 2013

TUGAS SOFTSKILL BAHASA INGGRIS 2

DIALOGUE

Nama : Surya Manogi
Kelas : 1EA23
Npm  : 17212207


Susan Barnes is a derk-typist at raliant insurance. She is an excellent worker. This morning she want to see mr.Harris,the officer manager and handed him a letter saying that she was giving up her job. Mr.Harris didn’t want susan to leave. So he tried to persuade her to change her mind.

Susan             : Good Evening sir.
Mr.Harris        : Hey Susan,evening! Please come in
Susan             : Okay.
Mr.Harris        : do you have something to talk?
Susan             : Yes sir, I want to give this letter to you.
Mr.Harris        : Whats this?
Susan             : This is my resignment letter sir.
Mr.Harris        : what!? Why?
Susan             : my mother is sick sir, no body can take care of my babies.
Mr.Harris        : Its not a proper reason to retire,tell me the truth!
Susan             : It is,my mother got stroke..
Mr.Harris        : Oh,im sorry about your mother. I don’t really mean to say that.
Susan             : Its okay sir.
Mr.Harris        : But please keep thinking about your retirement it would be a pity to your position as a secretary.
Susan             : Im sure about what im saying sir.
Mr.Harris        : What about call babysitter to take care of your babies?
Susan             : but sir my salary is not enough to pay the babysitter.
Mr.Harris        : The office will pay for your workhard.don’t think about that.
Susan             : are you sure?
Mr.Harris        : Why not? To best employees like you its such a good thing
Susan             : Thankie sir, I feel so special
Mr.Harris        : you make yourself special susan with you performance.
Susan             : Okay sir I’ll go back to work.
Mr.Harris        : Wait
Susan             : I Beg your pardon sir?
Mr.Harris        : Hows could your mama got sick??
Susan             : he got stroke sir.
Mr.Harris        : How old is she?
Susan             : 78.i know its old enough but I just haven’t ready yet.
Mr.Harris        : I know,its hard to be the one that live the family .
Susan             : Yes sir,its pretty hard.
Mr.Harris        : You could take days off, I understand how do you feel.
Susan             : But sir..
Mr.Harris        : No hard feelings,I really sorry about your mother.
Susan             : Thanks sir you such a kind boss.
Mr.Harris        : You’re welcome.
Susan             : But I think the job will be empty.
Mr.Harris        : Ill ask Riley to take care your job for a week.
Susan             : oh okay
Mr.Harris        : oh. Can I go there?
Susan             : Sure. Of course she would be happy to see nice boss like you
Mr.Harris        : Oh stop it. Ijust really want to see her.
Susan             : She told me to keep on going with my job to live my children,but I think I can’t do it because its just happened too fast
Mr.Harris        : okay you can go.
Susan             : Thankyou sir

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar